MASIGNCLEAN101

Shock Troopers Rap Review - Pgl Exclusive (Nintendo Switch)

Written by: Philip Rodriguez [Ipe Fosho]


Title: ACA NeoGeo Shock Troopers
Developer: SNK
Publisher: Hamster Corp
Price: $7.99 Nintendo Switch eShop
Genre: Action/Arcade




[Rhyme to your ain beats]

Shock Troopers is a game 
That I never got to play
I know this for a fact 
Coz I ain't cool dorsum inward the day
Got no money 
Got no honey
Who cares easter bunny
That's correct my friend
That was my life in addition to hence let's begin

Shock Troopers is a shooter
And damn what a winner
You shoot above
You shoot below
The heck merely similar Rambo
Enemies volition swarm
They are hateful in addition to desire to harm
Guns ablaze without a doubt
Fire away all the way

You earn points for annihilation
Also loot for extermination
Stages convey their ain path
Pick a degree merely similar math
I played solo merely in addition to hence yous know
And did savor the show
You tin forcefulness out play it alongside a friend
Or a blood brother 'til the end

Shock Troopers is a four
And yes that is my score
What produce yous expect
It's a game that ask respect
I promise yous hand it a run
Because the game is actually fun
Fosho out
*drops mic*




Share This :
Sarah